Friday, December 12, 2008

Proverbs 23 Man

12 Dec 08 5 PM.. Ah Friday. End of the week. Party tonight.
6 PM. Going out with a few guys to a pool hall.
8 PM. Having a few beers and playing pool.
9 PM. Won 2 games and bought 2 rounds of beer.
10 PM. Lost 4 games of pool and broke the stick.
11 PM. Listening to the band and drinking beer. (Lost count)
12 PM. Too drunk to drive. Gave the keys to the bar tender.
1 AM. Closing time. Trying to find my keys.
2 AM. Getting a ride home from I don't know who.

Saturday 13 Dec 4 AM. Just got home. Had a blast last night.
5 AM. Gotta pee but can't get up. Oh well.
6 AM. Somebody puked on me. Wiped it off with something nearby.
8 AM Waking up someone slamed a car door shut. Ouch that loud noise hurt my head. I'm never drinking again.
9 AM stumble into the bathroom and look in the mirror. Yikes I've got a nasty scar on my forehead. Not sure how I got it. Might need to see a doctor.
10 AM. My jacket is full of puke. Yuck. I need another drink to get over this hangover.
11 AM Oh never mind the mirror is cracked. I don't have a scar after all.

End here.

No comments: